Blender Bomb Thin Mint Cookie Recipe!
Who doesn’t like Girl Scout Cookies?! If you’re looking for a healthy alternative to a classic favorite, Thin Mint, you MUST try this recipe! Originally posted on What Courtney Cooks.
Courtney loves creating delicious and nutritious treats. For as long as she can remember she’s been in the kitchen with a passion for cooking, baking and experimenting. She is currently residing in Scranton, PA as a stay at home mom of two. Being home everyday has allowed her to grow her knowledge of alternative baking and cooking and develop delightful recipes using Blender Bomb products to share with you.
1 x cup coconut flour *alternative- almond flour
2 x T cocoa powder
2 x T date syrup *alternative- pure maple syrup
2 x T melted coconut oil
1 x T Bomb Butter
½ x tsp peppermint extract
4 x T coconut milk or another dairy alternative
For the Dipping Chocolate:
1 x Cup Dark chocolate- I use Back to Human Dark Gems
1 x tsp coconut oil
1/4 x tsp peppermint extract
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F, line a baking sheet with parchment or a baking mat.
2. Combine the ingredients into the mixer and mix until the dough forms and isn’t too crumbly. If the dough seems TOO DRY add in another T of coconut milk. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
3. Place the dough on a piece of parchment paper, cover with another sheet of parchment and roll the dough out about 1/4 inch in thickness, then cut with a small circle cutter- a shot glass will also work.
4. Bake for about 15 minutes, let cool.
5. In a bowl combine chocolate chips, and coconut oil. Melt in a microwave in 30 second increments. Once fully melted add in the peppermint extract.
6. Using a fork dip into the melted chocolate fully immersing each cookie in the chocolate, then place on the sheet pan with parchment. Repeat until all cookies are dipped. Refrigerate until set and store in the refrigerator or freezer.
Makes around 18 cookies pending size of cutter